AC ENERGY MANAGER
ACEM-300 is a complete 3Phase AC Energy Monitoring System for Telecom sites capable of measuring the power and energy of Utility, Generator and Battery bank. The design of these meters is based on proven microcontroller technology with industrial graded Class 1.0 Accuracy
- Tri Source measurement, Separate registers for EB and DG parameters and Battery
- 16 x 2 alphanumeric LCD with backlight for display of parameters
- Last displayed reading stored for KWH
- Whole current model – No external CT required.
- Accuracy Class: Class 1.0S (as per IS13779).
- Works on battery Supply 48V DC
- Suitable for outdoor environments
- GPRS communication inbuilt
- RS232 Serial output for data download and configuration set up
- In-built memory
- In-built rechargeable Battery
- Input Voltage: 3Phase AC Supply.
- Input Voltage Burden: 0.5VA.
- Input Load Current: 60A
- KWh Reading Range: 0 - 9999999.9 KWh.
- Operating Temperature: +10 deg C to 50 deg C
- Inbuilt Data Logging for Daily Consumption
- Power Source Utilization Log
- GPRS Connectivity for Remote Monitoring
- RS232 Port for Data Downloading
- 2X 100A CT for battery measurement
- 200A variant is available in V.2
- Uni directional CT
- Battery charge and discharge measurements
- Battery voltage measurement
- GPRS inbuilt
- Real time and TOD data transfer
- Web based UI
Apart from the instantaneous data’s, profile data’s are stored in the device for analysis on half an hour interval on average voltages, average currents and Energy generated and consumed.